Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yeah, yeah, I know, so much for the daily blogging. Who was I kidding? Two things I didn't take into account: first of all you have to have SOMETHING to write about. Secondly, you need to be home and have everything done in time to get on the computer before you pass out from exhaustion. Not complaining though, it has been a good week, just a busy one! Barbeques, Jewelry parties, and staying overnight with family makes for a pretty busy week. Now I am looking forward to tomorrow to get caught up on some laundry and stuff before we start all over again! Did I say tomorrow? I mean today, Sunday, seeing as how it is after midnight. Sheesh! I need to get to bed!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't mean to pick on you, I just missed reading you since I never get to see you anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like it was a very fun weekend. sorry i missed you again. maybe i'll catch ya'll next time;)

    ReplyDelete