Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A more active lifestyle...

Last night after we sent the girls to Grandma's and Facebooked for a while, Rob and I decided to go for a walk. So we hooked Gunner up and took off down the road. Of course, we were awfully close to downtown, so we decided to take a quick pitstop for a Guinness (for Rob, not me!). It was starting to get dark so we high-tailed it back home to watch "The Office." Then tonight after bells, feeling gung-ho once again, we left bell practice and headed toward downtown again. Just our luck, "Twin Falls Tonight" is going on and there was a band playing. So we stopped and listened for awhile and chatted with friends. Before too long, we were off again. I'm not sure how far we have walked so far, but I hope that we are able to keep it up while the weather is nice. Also, something I have realized, walking makes me hungry!

4 comments:

  1. hey!! i'm reading your blog!! and i'm the first one to comment!! :D glad you enjoyed a relaxed evening . . . wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds pretty awesome! We need to go to one of those events in that big park near your house. I've never been there and it seems pretty cool. Well, I'll probably see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I'm loving the daily blogs. Second, what happened to the bike rides? And third, I'm sensing a pattern beginning on the days the kids are gone and it sounds like fun. If you ever need a walking partner give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go! sounds like good times

    ReplyDelete