Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nothing exciting for today, just hanging out watching movies and getting some laundry done. We just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I have such a terrible memory, that even though I've seen it before, I didn't remember anything about it! It was pretty good, and now we are all caught up on the Potter films and ready for the new one that is coming to the theatre. We also watched the Princess Bride, which again, I've seen before but did not remember! It was funny! I guess now it's time to get ready for the new week we are about to start. I'd rather do this every day instead!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I did about the same thing but I started my day with church (missed you by the way). Can I go to the new Harry movie with you when it comes out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good about Harry Potter! Also, we missed going to church and seeing everyone too, but Layla caught a little cough over the weekend and decided to share with her sister and I!

    ReplyDelete