Monday, June 8, 2009

Bike Ride

Remember when we were kids and we used to ride our bikes for hours and hours on end? Well, those days are certainly over for me! I actually sold my bike to pay for Driver's training when I was 14. Then I bought a crappy bike a few years ago but still didn't ride much. Now Rob has purchased a new bike for himself and handed down his nice(but apparently not good enough for him) bike to me. First of all, do they have to make the seats like miniature torture devices? I must somehow find a way to rig a captain's chair from a Chrysler Town and Country to the post on my bike!

3 comments:

  1. I agree! If you find that seat, let me know and I will get my bike down and join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those are called wheelchairs Shastina. I'm sure your husband can commandeer one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 3 days in a row, I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete