Thursday, June 11, 2009

Home at last...

Finally home after a LONG day at work(just busy, not terribly bad) and a quick trip to Burley to pick up the girls. I'm glad that they are home with me, even though I had to put them right to bed, it just feels better when they are in the house with us. They had a blast with my mom and dad, and also got to spend some time with their cousins. Now it's time to do the laundry and Facebook a little before bed!


Oh and to answer DeAun, you are right, I have not been back on the bike since the first time, I think my behind cringes a little everytime I think about going for a ride!


3 comments:

  1. That's a nice pic, did you take it? You're going to have to give me some tips on FarmTown so I can be a super farmer! I do live in Burley you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your girls are home safe and sound. And I've always heard that bikes make good coat racks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I took that pic, I have to take about a thousand to get a good one!

    ReplyDelete