Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shared Custody...

I just said goodbye to the girls for a couple of days, since they are going to Grandma's house until Thursday. While Rosanna is out of school this summer, Rob and I are "sharing custody" with my parents so they don't have to be in daycare all summer long. I'm glad to have my parents so close so that they get to see the girls a lot, and vice versa. However, my house feels very empty at night when they are gone and after a couple of hours of quiet, I miss them! Such is the major downfall of the life of a working mother.

5 comments:

  1. You will appreciate them more when they return! What a gift for them to spend so much time with their grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are having a great time tonight....eating grapes, coloring their 'fuzzy' posters I got for them and getting marker all over their hands and up their arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking care of, and spoiling my kids! I'm sure they will have a great time and they will be back before I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Austin spends every weekend at grandma's so I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send them to me for a month or so!!

    ReplyDelete