Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rainy Day

Well I feel bad because I missed a day of blogging, but really I didn't do anything yesterday so I didn't write about it! I was just about to leave for the grocery store just now when the torrential downpour began, so now I have decided to wait it out and play on the computer for a while. The girls built a HUGE tent in their room and it can now be declared a Level 3 Disaster Area. But they are having fun, so I am letting it go for now. Rob worked last night until about 2:00, and I being the good wife waited up for him, so we slept in today and missed church :o( Too bad church doesn't start at six or seven in the evening, that would work much better with my night owl schedule! Oh well, we'll make it next time ;o)

2 comments:

  1. I did miss you today at church, none of my buds were there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you too, I don't like it when we miss church.

    ReplyDelete