Sunday, December 6, 2009

Church Family

Today I want my blog to be a "shout out" to all of the family that we have at church! I am so thankful for all the brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, parents, and grandparents that are around to help me with my girls! Today Rob was called into work so he was unable to attend church with us this morning. Since I participate in the choir and bell choir, I am fairly occupied during the morning. If not for all of the loving and understanding people who also attended this morning in spite of the cold and snow, I would not have been able to participate in the music during worship. So thanks to everyone for not only helping, but making us feel like part of a big family!

1 comment:

  1. We love having you as part of our family and glad you are a part of ours!

    ReplyDelete