Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fun!


Last night after work, the girls and I headed to Burley to hang out with Grandma, Papa, Ally, and Jerrica. They had a blast decorating their own Halloween cookies and enjoyed a lengthy sugar buzz thereafter! In the morning we all got to go see Ally play in her last soccer game of the season. Papa showed Rosanna how to operate the video camera, she did pretty good and Papa now has a new addition to his camera crew!
After lunch we drove out past Paul to the "Pumpkin Patch" where we all got to pick from a HUGE selection of pumpkins, gourds, squash... you name it! The girls had a great time together and we got an excellent price on pumpkins! After that, I sent the girls with Grandma and Lyndsey so that Dad and I could do some recording back at the house. I was able to record three songs for now, that way I have something to show people who may want to hire me to sing for whatever event they may be planning. :o) The evening ended with a yummy dinner of my mom and dad's tuna noodle casserole and some very competitive Wii Mario Kart racing! Thank goodness I still have a day left in my weekend to recover from all the fall fun!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great day of rest before it starts all over on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall! nice pumpkin patch pic!

    ReplyDelete