Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ready... Set...

GO! Back to school, back to soccer, back to choir, back to LOGOS, back to Bells! I am ready to get back into all of the things that we love and have taken a break from this summer! Rosanna is starting SECOND GRADE (that is NOT a typo!) this year and Rob is taking some classes at ISU. Rosanna also starts soccer again, even though her space cadet mom almost forgot to register her!

This year both of the girls will get to attend LOGOS, which is an awesome children's program at our church. I will also be teaching Worship skills, which I am trying to get prepared for.

The fall time also gets us back into music, between Magic Valley Chorale, Church choir, and Handbell choir, Rob and I get to use our musical "skills" in several areas.

Although I am excited for everything that is coming up this fall, I am also relishing the quiet couple of weeks we have before we dive in!

2 comments:

  1. Guess I will have to make trips to Twin to see you, cause you aren't going to have time go come 'back' home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, you will be one busy lady. Sounds like it'll be fun though!

    ReplyDelete