Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our New Blog!

Ok, ok, I have to admit that I was feeling left out and like we were the only people left on earth without a blog. So I have held out as long as I possibly could, but have finally broken down and taken the plunge into bloghood. This first post is going to be a little short because it is now midnight and I am seeing double from a long night of homework in front of the computer. I will try to post again soon and am making a personal goal to keep this as updated as possible. So thanks for visiting and keep checking for more posts!

2 comments:

  1. Well.....who do you think is still up and wide awake so they can be the first to leave a comment on your new blog! That's right...the family vampire.....bwah ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! The pictures of the family are nice and it certainly is commendable that after an evening and nigh of homework you took the time to start a blog. Happy blogging and 21st century networking. I hope you are awake enough for LOGOS, I'll have to bring extra Red Bull! See you later.

    ReplyDelete