Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love the weekend!

So today I finally had some time to chill out, literally! I froze my buns off while sweeping the snow off of my car so I could go to work! Luckily I was only there for a couple of hours and then I got to come home and take a nap. There is nothing better than a snowy day when the whole family can hang out in their pj's. The girls wanted to play in the snow, but Layla doesn't have any snowpants yet. I didn't think she would need them so soon! So if anyone else is a thrift store addict like myself, please be on the lookout for some 4T snowpants so the next time it snows like this, we are prepared!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, if anyone finds 4T, I need them! Don't listen to this crazy lady!! :) BTW, you're totally awesome for finally getting a blog. It's a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shastina......nice blog....
    but how is it that you have time to
    blog but not enough time to have your butt kicked by your Mom and me on the trivia quizzes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a blog. It's a wonderful way for those of us so far away to keep in touch! One of my babies turned 29 today. (It's really not possible I'm that old.) I MISS SNOW! However, starting the winter season in mid-October is a bit over the top.

    ReplyDelete