Monday, February 4, 2013

Here Comes the Homework

As I sit here writing this I am surrounded by books and Rob has his headphones on watching videos for an online class. Rosanna finished up her math homework and went straight to her books, and Layla put in her required reading time before bed. I think I can safely say that this will be the scene at our house on most nights for weeks to come. I have started to learn functional anatomy, which is to know all of the bones and muscles in the body, where they are located, and what action they perform. Rob is learning how to make websites and lots of other stuff related to computers and technology.

The funny thing about this is that we have all asked someone more qualified for help tonight. Layla asked for help choosing a book to read. Rosanna asked both Rob and me for help with her math homework. I asked Rob for help with my anatomy, and he called Lyndsey and Dad for help with his website issues. I also have a faithful study buddy from class who I text back and forth while we are doing our homework in our respected living rooms at the same time each night. I'm so happy that we all have a network of knowledgable people that we can turn to when we don't have the answers. It will definitely make this process much more bearable going forward.

On an entirely different note, I have an exciting opportunity that has presented itself and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Not ready to reveal much about it right now, but I will definitely update you when I am ready to share more! In the meantime, keep reading faithful blog followers!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cruel thing to mention something you won't say anything about. You tease! ;) Can't wait to hear what it is.

    And I agree! It's very nice to know you have family and friends to rely on. Happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigue may be the only way to get people to read my blog! Haha!

    ReplyDelete