Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Help Wanted!

As many of you know, I was laid off from my job about two and a half weeks ago. Unfortunately I have not been hired yet, but am hoping to hear back from a couple of places that I interviewed with last week. In the mean time, I have been at home with Layla, and I have to admit, it's starting to take it's toll. Don't get me wrong, I love being home with her, but we are not used to spending so much time together. I think she misses her daycare as much as I do! I can't really blame her for acting out lately, I'd do the same thing if I had to spend that much time with me!Let's hope for both our sakes that I find something soon!

3 comments:

  1. You hang in there, something will come along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to spend all day with you...shopping, bowling, seeing a movie, going to a nice restaurant, kicking your @#$%& on the Wii. I don't know what is wrong with Layla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, time to update the blog you newly-employed lady. Congrats! I feel rather connected to this whole thing since I was the first to find out about the new job. :) What can we say? We Ellis girls are just SO employable.

    ReplyDelete